A deposit of $300 will hold your place. You will receive an invoice for remaining balance. Remaining balance is due by June 8. We will send your invoice again with the amount due two weeks prior to this date. You are welcome to pay the full amount sooner via a payment link on your invoice. If you prefer to pay by check, fill out this registration form and mail check to The Center for Touch Drawing, PO Box 1595, Langley, WA 98260.
*All fields on this form are required. If you don’t have a response, put a random mark in it. This is the only way to move on to the deposit payment page.
Gathering Registration and Deposit
July 14-19, 2019
|Our shopping cart uses PayPal but you do not need a Papal account to pay with a credit card. When your registration is complete you will receive a page with important preparation and travel details. Read it carefully before making airline reservations.|
|Scholarship Fund Help make it possible for someone without financial resources to attend the Gathering. We are particularly interested supporting younger people who are developing careers in creative facilitation to attend. This is how Touch Drawing will live into the future! Any amount is so appreciated. If you would like a charitable tax deduction, you can donate through Whidbey Institute. Contact us to arrange this.|
Tuition and Room & Board including all taxes
|Lodging Choices||Lodging Meals & Tax||Tuition (Includes Materials)||Extended Final Pricing after 4/14/2019||Price with Early Bird Discount by 4/01/2019|
|Private w/In-House Bath (One bath for two)||$820.||$745.||$1,565.||$1,465.|
|Double Cabin w/ In House Bath (One bath for four)||$695.||$745.||$1,440.||$1,340.|
|Double Live Edge Cabin with walk to bathrooms||$695.||$745.||$1,440.||$1,340.|
|Legacy Private Cabin with walk to shared bathroom||$775.||$745.||$1,520.||$1,420.|
|Legacy Double Cabin with walk to bathroom||$695.||$745.||$1,440.||$1,340.|
Payment and Refund:
- Early bird rate available through April 1. We have not raised this price in more years than we can remember. This year we raised tuition $50 and added an afternoon session on Friday. Room&board rates are up $25 to cover Friday night dinner at the beach.
- The remaining balance is due by June 14. You are welcome to pay full amount sooner via link on your invoice. We will resend your invoice two weeks prior to payment deadline.
- Deposit minus $75 processing fee is refundable through June 14
- If you cancel after June 14 your deposit is not refundable.
- If you cancel after June 30, your fees are not refundable. We would do our best to find a scholarship recipient to take your place.