UPCOMING TOUCH DRAWING WORKSHOPS & PROJECTS
I have a light travel schedule for the fall and winter. I am focusing on a new deck to be released in 2020 in celebration of the 25th anniversary of SoulCards. I will also record an album of my Song Bath with crystal bowls. Join me for a day-long Touch Drawing workshop Sunday, September 29 at CoSM Chapel of Sacred Mirrors in Wappingers, New York. Save the date for a weekend at Rowe Center April 3-5, 2020. See the full schedule with links to register. To be notified when my new creations are available, and if I come to your region to give a workshop, join the mailing list.
SACRED SONG BATHS
I am now offering twice-monthly Sound Baths on Whidbey Island. I am also arranging to hold them on many of my trips and conferences. It is my greatest joy to immerse in this deep sound field within the circle of participants. Check the schedule to find upcoming Song Baths
Live Youtube Interview and Demonstration at ‘Hermit’s Cave’. This was a really dynamic and heartfelt conversation with the wonderful Simon Harrison. Watch my new deck become catalyzed during this interview!
Video Interview and Touch Drawing Attunement as part of Renee Baribeau’s 2018 IAM Winter Solstice Symposium. This interview includes generous time watching drawings emerge as I attune to the season.
FEMININE MYSTICISM ART
I am honored to have an essay & images in this epic book, Feminine Mysticism in Art. Many years in the making, this magnum opus provides images & writings by seventy contemporary visionary artists & writers who have committed their life’s work to the re-birth of the Divine Feminine in the West. It is winner of a 2018 Nautilus Book Award and an Independent Publishers Award. It was compiled & edited by Victoria Christian & Susan Stedman. Find out more and order the hardcopy or kindle edition.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?
THE FAIRY AND HUMAN RELATIONS CONGRESS
Watch this magical video about the Fairy and Human Relations Congress.
My thoughts and images are sprinkled throughout.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!
Instagram is a beautiful context to share images. I am posting short videos while at conferences, photos of my process while drawing in nature, and new images.
INTERPRETIVE TOUCH DRAWING
I was blessed to attend four international gatherings as Interpretive Artist in the past few months. See the drawings I created as I listened to deep spiritual practitioners and thinkers from a great spectrum lineages.
• The Global Earth Repair Conference in Port Townsend, Washington
• The Conference on World Affairs in Denver, Colorado
• The Parliament of the World’s Religions in Toronto, Ontario Canada
• Co-Creative Spirituality Conference at the Findhorn Foundation in Scotland
SEE THE 2018 TOUCH DRAWING GATHERING GALLERIES
Journey through the 2018 Touch Drawing Gathering in a series of galleries focused on the essential elements of the experience.
‘I LOVE SOULCARDS’ VIDEO
I had so much fun putting together this 3 1/2 minute video featuring SoulCards users from around the world.
SOULCARDS INSPIRE A NEW GENERATION
I recently discovered a new generation of SoulCards users on Instagram and Youtube – read some of their stories.
‘TOUCH DRAWING UP CLOSE’ VIDEO AND MORE
Watch me create a Touch Drawing in one minute. This link will take you to my video page where I am collecting all my demonstrations, talks, and creative video projects. Lot’s to explore!
INNER PORTRAIT GALLERIES
One of the deepest streams of my work opens up when I sit with someone with the intention of creating a series of Touch Drawings inspired by their presence. I have created Inner Portraits primarily through word of mouth since 1982. I know now that this work can happen in all it’s fullness via live video sessions. I am ready to make an appointment with you if you would like to experience this profound work. Explore the new Inner Portrait Galleries that help communicate some of the dimensions of this process.
SOULTOUCH COLORING JOURNALS Online Special $10ea
For years I have been asking how I might harvest the wealth of images in my archives. I finally received a surprising answer – coloring journals. We are starting some pilot projects to develop examples of how they can be used for cancer, grief and creative writing groups. Contact us if you would like to help open the way for new contexts in which to use them. Find a free digital sample of Creative Awakening with four pages to color.
Online SoulCard Reading and Ecards
Give yourself an Online SoulCards Reading. We also have a better ecard program. The receiver sees the image in their email without having to click to an unknown site. Send any of over 200 images to a loved one with your own personal message. Send an ecard now.
The Center for Touch Drawing
DEBORAH’S RECENT POSTS
- Global Earth Repair Conference – Touch Drawing Gallery - This conference brought together more than 500 earth repair practitioners, grass-roots activists, farmers, scientists, indigenous leaders and supporters to talk about the social and technical aspects of earth repair and ecosystem restoration at local, regional, state, national and international levels.… read more...
- Conference on World Affairs – Touch Drawing Gallery - The Conference on World Affairs, sponsored by the University of Colorado Boulder, is a premier forum for discussion of world affairs, attracting a diverse group of experts from around the world. The goal is to engage, educate, and inspire… read more...
- 2019 Whidbey Winter Gathering Touch Drawing Gallery - THE DECISIVE DECADE SERIES: Chaos, Community, and Compassion Thursday, January 24 - Sunday, January 27, 2019 Whidbey Institute on Whidbey Island, Washington. The Whidbey Winter Gathering is an invitational leadership conference imbued with a heartfelt sense of community, spirit, and service.… read more...
- The Parliament of the World’s Religions Touch Drawing Gallery - The World’s Oldest, Largest, Most Diverse and Inclusive Global Interfaith Event Toronto, Ontario Canada, November 1 - 7, 2018. The Promise of Inclusion, the Power of Love: Pursuing Global Understanding, Reconciliation, and Change The Parliament calls upon peoples of faith… read more...